- Donjon ans Dragon & Land of Five ring - 

Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
 FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 

In Flames Come*Clarity

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ~Jour de Jeux~ -> Casa de Fénoen
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yamwag

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: In Flames Come*Clarity Répondre en citant

In Flames Come Clarity > urlin.us/2jg6f

In Flames Come Clarity, long life happiness and prosperity

10cf746e54
The biggest problem that I see with this album is the retarded juxtaposition of several disparate elements that should never, ever, ever be placed together in the same context. Since its release, the album has sold more than 110,000 copies in the United States. His array of lyrical writing places value on the listener to be able to put their own experiences into allowing his lyrics to range from very personal to societal to conceptual. A grown, hairy Swede sounding like a teenage, faggy mall-scene American is not my idea of Metal, but whatever. The way I see it, if its properly complimented by the music, its not as much of a problem. I'm not justifying their wanting to change it up, I'm saying that it's just a sort of transgression to "happier" forms of metal. I hesitate to label Come Clarity the worst metal album of all time, just as I hesitate to label it the worst album in the band's discography, because either of those conclusions would imply that this album is worse than Reroute to Remain or, say, Soundtrack to Your Escape; two albums which I have developed a striking aversion to and that I believe are equally terrible in their own ways.

Even with some awkward sounding vocals, this doesn't take too much away from the album, even if it still derails it slightly. You know fuck it this is pretty fun - 66% Noktorn, January 19th, 2011 Prev Next First Last When I read other reviews of this album, I see a lot of passionate praise or dismissal of this release. It's something even Korn would find cheesy. The DVD also features a photo gallery of the recording sessions of Come Clarity. Their style yes is different, but the music on here is still good and quality. They make one want to get up and seize the day. Unfortunately the album takes a dive in quality after those first four songs, the aforementioned Scream being pretty damn lame and bland while trying to be all fast-paced and aggressive (In Flames are melodic death metal and good at it; they should never, ever try to imitate thrash metal, since they horribly fail at it). I think that they've just mellowed out and said basically that "we want to change things up as we're an older band and don't want to keep releasing the same stuff over and over". Grammis. In Flames[edit].

top chef masters s05e05virtual dj 8.2everest ultimate editionvictoria's secret fashion show 201make it or break it s02e17the amazing spider man 1.1.9grand budapest hotel rufables are foreverub40 labour of love 2doctor blake mysteries season 2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ~Jour de Jeux~ -> Casa de Fénoen Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation